We were invited to present to King’s Lynn in early 2019. At the time, they were using three separate suppliers for a Bank App, Master Vendor and Direct Engagement with no link between the suppliers.
In July 2019, we were appointed to provide the Trust with our Agency cascade and Direct Engagement model for Medical Locums under a PSL arrangement. Due to the initial success we have since expanded the scope of our solution to provide additional services – Bank (including Mobile App) and Direct Engagement for AHPs – providing a complete end to end solution for the Trust for multiple staffing groups.
With multiple systems and providers in place it was difficult for the Trust to get much needed insight into their workforce needs, where improvements could be made and an absence of accurate reporting. Their DE conversion rates had also struggled, with limited engagement by Doctors and Agencies.
Within only 6 weeks, we had implemented our solution for the Trust – a significant achievement given the transition across from two separate incumbents as well as the change in supply model.
- One end to end solution to cover bank, agency cascade and direct engagement
- Increased budgetary control through vacancy sign off prior to cascading to agencies
- Increased control over agency rates – with fixed commissions and break glass authorisation for pay rates
- Weekly NHSi reporting completed for the Trust to upload
- Enhanced MI reporting facilitated through using a single system
- FOI, bank payroll and other ad-hoc reporting provided by dedicated Data Analyst
- Automated processes for increased savings – e.g. automated breaks deduction
- Assured compliance through automated checks and procedures
- Dedicated DE support from experienced team – answering queries and providing advice
- Electronic timesheet process – with weekly payments
- Increased control over agency rates
- Increased agency competition through opening the supply chain
- Higher fill rates – with renewed focus on Bank
- 100% compliance
- Much higher DE conversion rates
- Increased visibility overall – with comprehensive MI and reporting
Find Out More
Our DE model has been in place for over 6 years now and was developed alongside a top 4 leading accountancy firm. Now in place at 10 NHS Trusts, our clients have the benefit of an experienced project and implementation team as well as day to support from our DE team to maximise results.
If you would like to find out more about our solutions - whether you need an agency and DE model or a full end to end system that accommodates all your requirements – contact email@example.com
The service we receive is over and above our experience with previous suppliers, nothing is too much trouble and they are responsive at making the changes needed. With regular review meetings, a dedicated manager and frequent onsite visits, they are committed to ensure the goals of the trust are met. Karen Asher - HR Business Partner Medical Staffing - The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn NHS Foundation Trust